- High-speed transmission capabilities for voice, data and video communications.
- DSL (digital subscriber line) technology, which provides "always on" high-speed Internet connection, quickly transmits large files, and allows voice and data simultaneously on a single phone line.
- Fiber optic connectivity. CenturyLink has two fiber optic long distance cables extending across southern Idaho. The cables provide alternate routes and ensure reliability of the network.
- Local calling area that ps over 180 miles and includes 37 cities.
- Communications systems suppliers providing sophisticated switching, data interfaces and terminal equipment.
- Qwest services include: CLASS, SONET, ISDN, DDS, Frame Relay, ATM Service, Direct Inward-Outward Dialing, SHARPS/SHNS, WATS, Voice Messaging, T-1, and Centrex. Specially designed services are also available.
For additional information about telecommunications and bandwidth providers in Eastern Idaho, visit the Eastern Idaho Web Portal.